THE SMART CHOICE
With a long-lasting battery, durable construction, and generous weight capacity, you can go further with the SmartScoot. Whether you're taking a vacation or visiting family, the SmartScoot is the ideal travel companion.
AIRPORT & AIRLINE APPROVED
FAA approved for safe airline travel, the SmartScoot features a 288 Watt Li-ion battery that lasts up to 12 miles with a top speed of 7 mph. With that kind of speed, you're sure to make your flight on time. Drive right up to the gate and when you arrive at your destination, your SmartScoot will be there at the gate waiting for you!*
Weighing in at just under 40 lbs., the SmartScoot is one of the most lightweight scooters in its class, weighing even less (only 27 lbs.!) when you take off the seat. Fold N Lock™ Technology allows you to fold and unfold this scooter in 3 easy steps, and it fits easily into the trunks of most cars and all SUV's, trucks, and vans.
Made from stainless steel, the frame of this scooter is strong and durable, holding up to 300 lbs. The foldable front basket comes standard with the SmartScoot as well as a removable luggage bar to hold your carry-on or briefcase.
The SmartScoot features a horn, LED headlight, disc brake, and parking brake for added safety. The user-friendly control panel features 3 speed settings, foward and reverse, and a battery strength indicator.
*Every airline has different regulations. Check with your airline before traveling.
- Innovative designed Lightweight Mobility Scooter
- Easy to fold, no tools required
- Lightweight, under 40 lbs.
- Easily breaks apart into 3 sections with lightest section 27 lbs. No tools required.
- Adjustable steering column and seat accommodate any body type without compromising comfort or safety.
- Fold n Lock technology; makes it easy to collapse your Scooter to fit into most automobile trunks and all SUV's, Vans and Trucks.
- Stainless Steel Frame; light weight and rust proof.
- Front wheel motor; no belts or exposed parts improves steering of the Scooter.
- Front Disk Brakes; strong stopping ability on wet surfaces or declines.
- Padded Footrests and Seat, creates a very comfortable ride.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery; long lasting up to 12 miles.
- Control Panel & 3 speeds for all situations, forward and reverse, battery indicator and forward/ reverse functionality
Scooter Size Setup 39" H x 38" L x 22" W Scooter Size Folded with Seat 30.5" H x 38" L x 22" W Scooter Size Folded without Seat 17" H x 38" L x 22" W Scooter weight complete 39.5 lbs. Seat Weight 8.5 lbs. Battery weight 4 lbs Maximum load weight 300 lbs loaded Scooter Speeds 3, 5 and Top speed 7 mph in 3rd Speed Ground clearance 9" front - 3" rear Battery 36V, 8 amp hr 288 watt Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery Charger Input Voltage : AC100V-240V Battery charging time ~1 hour (5 hours for initial charge) Frame Materials Stainless Steel Brakes Front Disk Brake Drive Front Wheel Drive
2 Year Limited Warranty: Structural Frame under normal use conditions.
1 Year Limited Warranty: All components, including motor, brakes, electrical, and axles under normal use conditions.
1 Year Limited Warranty: Battery under normal use conditions.
This limited warranty extends only to the original owner and is not transferable to anyone else. If a defect exists, IMP will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law either (1) provide components to repair the SmartScoot using new or refurbished parts at no charge to you; (2) exchange the SmartScoot with a functionally equivalent product that is new or refurbished; or (3) refund the original purchase price.
This warranty excludes damage caused by abuse, misuse, accidents, unauthorized repairs, alterations, modifications or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship for which IMP is responsible. This Limited Warranty does not cover parts which may, under normal wear and tear, require replacement including, without limitation, tires, upholstery, fuses, etc.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY