Merits Silverado S941A is a sleek, modern electric scooter that will turn heads. With a brand new sporty design, the Silverado is ready to roll. It features an energy-saving front and rear LED lighting system designed to deliver more brilliant light with less power consumption. The digital LCD dashboard display shows the time, battery gauge, temperature, maintenance messages, speed display and odometer.
The Silverado also offers a new safety feature, a sensor that automatically senses turns and slows down to half speed. This durable scooter comes with a full suspension system with shock absorbers to ensure a smooth ride. The reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders provides comfort, and the space beneath the tiller provides extra storage. Merits' Silverado goes above and beyond!
- Brand new sporty streamline design
- Full suspension system with shock absorbers delivers a smooth and comfortable ride
- Modern LED lighting system delivers a brilliant light with less power consumption
- Digital LCD dashboard display: time display, battery gauge, temperature, maintenance messages, speed display and odometer
- Extra storage space beneath tiller
- Automatic safety turning half speed control by sensor
Model S941A Weight Capacity 350 lbs. Max. Speed* 7.5mph Range 25 Miles Turn Radius 65.7" Ground Clearance 3.5" Motor DC 24V, 400W(Rating)/ 1750W(Max) Controller 120A Battery
12V/ 50AH x 2pcs
12V/ 75AH x 2pcs (Optional)
Charger 5A off-board Gradient up to 10° Front Wheel 12"X 3" - Pneumatic
Rear Wheel 12"X 3" - Pneumatic
Brake Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Height From Ground: 24"
- Seat Height From Deck: 17-19"
- Back Height From Seat Top: 20"
- Wheel Base: 38"
- Scooter Length: 51"
- Scooter Width: 27"
- Scooter Height - From Top of Seat to Ground: 49"
- Base- 152 lbs.
- Seat- 40 lbs.
- Batteries- 55 lbs.
- Total with Batteries- 260 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
5 year warranty on Frame
18 month warranty on Electronics
18 month warranty on Motor
12 month warranty on Batteries
*If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY