Easy to install and use, the Backpacker Plus Interior Platform Lift features a pre-assembled single piece platform that you can drive your scooter or power chair on or off from either direction. Enhanced construction and a fresh new look give the Backpacker Plus the quality you expect and deserve from Pride Lifts and Ramps.
- The quality construction and design you expect from Pride Mobility Products
- 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- Easy-to-use 2-button hand control
- Can lift a variety of Pride Scooters and Power Chairs
- Accepts multi-purpose and standard battery packs
- Adjustable wheel chocks on platform surface
Model Backpacker Interior Lift Plus Base Weight1 155 lbs. Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2 350 lbs. Maximum Mobility Product Width 27" Overall Platform Length 44" (43" usable surface) Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground 26" Motor Sealed 12 volt DC Warranty 3-year transferable Options Battery pack w/charger Vehicle Platform Minivan, Cross-over,
Notes 1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
3 Requires vehicle modification
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
THREE-YEAR TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride Mobility Products will repair or replace at our option, free of charge, any mechanical or electrical component found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
This warranty does not extend to those items, which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corporation IN ADVANCE, are excluded.
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride Mobility Products Corporation.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
The battery is covered by a separate one (1) year warranty provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride Mobility Products Corporation.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
An authorized Pride Mobility Products Provider must perform warranty service. Do not return faulty parts to Pride Mobility Products without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owner’s manual and those located on your Pride lift product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Pride’s product warranty.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation incidental or consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Please fill out and return the product registration card to Pride Mobility Products. This will aid Pride in providing the best possible technical and customer service.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY