LONG-LASTING AND LIGHTWEIGHT
The MiniRider by EV Rider is a durable, portable travel scooter that surpasses expectations of what a scooter can do.
Two 18AH batteries offer 15 miles on a single charge with speeds up to 5 mph, one of our fastest and longest-lasting travel scooters. Charging the batteries takes 6 - 8 hours, and you can charge them while you sleep. When you wake up, your MiniRider will be charged and ready to go!
The MiniRider disassembles quickly and easily into smaller, lightweight pieces, with the heaviest piece weighing 37 lbs, making transporting it a breeze. The MiniRider is one of our lightest 4-wheel scooters, and it fits easily in the trunk of most cars and all SUV's, vans, and trucks.
Ideal for everyday use, the MiniRider features a deluxe contoured swivel seat with armrests. The deep cushions on the seat provide extra comfort and the swivel seat makes it easy to dine out or have coffee with friends. Simply drive up to the table and swivel your (comfy) seat!
Solid flat-free tires won't leave marks on the floor when driving indoors and provide superior stability when driving outdoors. The MiniRider's front basket can conveniently hold all your smaller personal items. This lightweight travel scooter is perfect for shopping, museums, restaurants, vacations, and more!
Upgraded 400W motor and controller
Large 18AH batteries
Deluxe cushioned seat with flip-up armrests
High quality painted ABS plastic covers
Solid Flat Free Tires
- Available in two colors: Metallic Racing Red or Metallic Arctic Blue
Dimensions MINIRIDER Ground Clearance 2.5" Length - Overall 37" w/o basket39" w/basket Width - Overall at the Armrests 21" Height - Overall 36" Height - Deck (Floorboard to Floor) 8.5" at Highest Point 6.25" at Lowest Point Height - Seat to Deck 15½ - 17½” Height for Transport - Assembled 34" - Tiller & Seat Back Folded Height for Transport - Unassembled (considering it is a portable scooter) 12" - Rear Section 14"- Front Tiller Seat - Width & Depth & Height 15.75" W x 15.75" Depth x 15.5" H Seat - Cushion Height - Single 23" from Floor / 15.5" from Floorboard/Deck Turning Radius 47.2" Wheelbase for Lifts 18" Wide // 37" Tires Tire Type Semi-Solid Rubber Flat Free Tires Rim Type Plastic with Chrome Finish Tire Dimensions Front & Rear OEM Spec 200 x 50 Diameter - Outside 7.5" Diameter - Rim 5" Width - Tire 2" Max PSI N/A Weight Weight of Heaviest Piece - Rear Section 37 lbs Weight of Front Section 26 lbs Weight of Seat Assembly 22 lbs Weight of Battery Box w/18Ah Batteries 30 lbs Weight with Batteries 110 lbs Weight without Batteries 80 lbs Performance Battery Type & Power Sealed Lead Acid-AGM: 12V 18 AH Brake System Electromagnetic Climbing Angle (Maximum Recommended) 10º - (Recommended Maximum) Charger Type 2 Amp // Off-Board // 120/240 Volt Charging Time 6 - 8 hrs Controller 70 amp *Driving Range up to 15 miles Load Capacity 275 lbs Motor & Drive Location 400 W / .60HP Brush Motor // Rear Wheel Drive *Speed - Maximum 5 mph Features - Convenience Basket Size- Type & Color Front: 9"L x 11"W x 9"Deep // Wire // Black Colors Metallic Blue or Metallic Red Control - Display Type Analog w/Battery Gauge Leg Room 16" Light Type N/A Seat Type Mobility Seat w/ Armrests Seat Features Fold down seat back // Width Adjustable Flip-up armrests Seat Swivel & Height Adjustment 360º // 5" Tiller Type Adjustable Folding Angle Throttle Control Type Traditional Wig-Wag Features - Safety Anti-Tipper Wheels-Rear Yes (*) ACTUAL SPECIFICATION PERFORMANCE IS DETERMINED BY USER WEIGHT BATTERY CHARGE & TERRAIN. DATA ABOVE CALCULATED USING A STD WT OF 209 LBS. ON A FLAT SMOOTH SURFACE. (**) OPTIONAL
There is a comprehensive twelve-month warranty from the date on which your new MiniRider scooter is shipped.
The warranty covers the scooter for repairs or replacement during this period.
1. Any work or replacement part installation must be carried out by an authorized EV Rider dealer / service agent.
2. To apply the warranty should your scooter require attention please contact the dealer that sold you the vehicle or EV Rider.
3. Should any part of the scooter require repair or full or part replacement, as a result of a manufacturing or material defect within twelve months of shipping, parts will be replaced for free. Labor is not covered by warranty and is the responsibility of the user.
a) Frame：3 Years limited warranty
b) Battery parts：6 months limited warranty
Note: The warranty is not transferable
4. Any repaired or replaced parts will be covered by this warranty for the balance of the warranty period on the scooter.
5. Parts replaced after the original warranty has expired will by covered by a three months warranty.
6. Consumable items supplied will not generally be covered during the normal warranty period unless such items require repair or replacement clearly as a direct result of a manufacturing or material defect.
Such items include (among others): upholstery, tires and batteries.
7. The above warranty conditions apply to brand new scooters purchased at the full retail price. If you are unsure whether your scooter is covered, check with the service agent.
8. Under normal circumstances, no responsibility will be accepted where the scooter has failed as a direct result of:
a) The scooter part not having been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
b) Failure to use the manufacturer’s specified parts
c) The scooter or part having been damaged due to neglect, accident or improper use
d) The scooter or part having been altered from the manufacturer’s specifications or repairs having been attempted before the service agent is notified.
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY