The Jazzy Air is a new era in power mobility. It's social mobility. Whether at home, or on the town, the unique appeal of Jazzy Air will elevate your independence and social confidence in style.
Elevates in just 16 seconds to the primary standing height position allowing quicker access to your environment. Safely drives in 3.5 mph while elevated, enabling you to socialize with others at walking speed. Patented Active-Trac suspension provides maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions.
- Achieves 10" of power adjustable seat height in 16 seconds
- Elevate or lower seat height while on the move with the "Air" button or PG VR 2 joystick drive controller
- Maximum speed up to 3.5 mph (elevated) and 4 mph (non-elevated)
- Mid-Wheel 6 Drive Design with Active-Trac Suspension for enhanced performance and maximum stability (indoors and out)
- Integrated seat and foot plate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Angle adjustable footplate with 3 height adjustments
- 22.5" turning radius
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- Choice of 16" x 16", 18" x 18" and 20" x 20" contoured high-back reclining sport seat
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrest
- Bright LED marker lights 60" lab belt
Model Jazzy Air Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Turning Radius1 22.5" Width1 23.4" at the wheels
25.5" with armrests
Length1,2 42.23" with foot rigging
38.6" without foot rigging
Maximum Speed3 Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
Ground Clearance1 2.42" at footplate
1.00" at motor bracket
Front Wheels 6" solid casters Drive Wheels 10" Rear Wheels 6" solid caster Drivetrain Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive Braking System "Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake) Suspension Type Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology High-Back Seat (max. size) 20"W x 20"-22"D High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 23" - 32.9" Standard Electronics 40A, PG VR2 Battery Size (2 required) 12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
Standard Battery Charger 3.5A, off-board Weight of Heaviest Piece5 100 lbs. Standard Seat Weight 40.4 lbs. Standard Seat Size 18" x 18"-20" Warranty 5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors
Notes 1Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2Without front riggings.
3Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
5Does not include seat or battery weights.
9Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
11Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY