Bruno Chariot is designed to allow a small or midsized car to transport a scooter or power chair up to 350 lbs. The Chariot is a lift on wheels with independent suspension, allowing the product to place minimal additional weight on the rear of the car.
Users can position the product behind a car equipped with a Class I or Class II receiver hitch. The Chariot's two wheels swivel, allowing for a precise ride directly behind the car while also preventing the possibility of jackknifing, thanks to the product's ability to stay securely in position while in motion, users need not have trailer-handling experience.
Early transportation of personal mobility devices required users to trade in cars for a minivan or truck. The Chariot is designed to meet today's car owners; needs and to address rising fuel costs, allowing a new paradigm for how consumers transport their scooter or powerchair.
Users can also benefit from the product's compact size and its ability to fit into a single parking space when out of town, and comfortably into most garages at the end of the day. The Chariot features self-tensioning retractable securement belts, one-hand operation, one-button operation, and a drive on/off platform from either side. To ensure safety, the product also offers users a full complement of lights, running/brake, side marker, turn signals, a self-leveling platform, and an emergency manual back-up system.
- Fully Powered with effortless one button operation
- 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- Drive on/off either side of platform - no reversing necessary
- Independent wheels that swivel and suspension
- Running/brake lights and turn signals
- Works with existing car battery
- Manual backup system
- Includes securement straps for safety
- Standard Class I or II trailer hitch required
- The Chariot must be professionally installed to fit your vehicle.
- Therefore all Bruno Sales are accepted only in Florida.
- Price does not include installation.
SpecificationsMaximum Weight Capacity 350 lbsPower Up/Down yesManual Assist Fold yesLength from Vehicle Bumper:
Single Switch Operation yes
- Platform up (empty) 36"
- Platform down (loaded) 49"
Adjustable Platform yes
Powered By Vehicle Battery yes
Emergency Backup yes
Compatible w/Class I or Class II receiver hitch- frame mount only yes
Optional Spare Tire Available yes
3 Year Limited Warranty yes
Can Reinstall on Another Vehicle yes
Eligible for Auto Manufacturer Rebate yes
3 Year Limited Warranty
- CUSTOMIZE & BUY